2. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 8th April 2014.
4. By visiting www.jumini.net you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
5. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Inside Out Toys Ltd, 72 Burners Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11 3HD
What We collect
6. You may give Us information about you by filling in forms on our site or corresponding with Us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, place an order on our site or report a problem on our site
7. We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
8. We do not collect, store or process credit card information. Credit card transactions are conducted using a redirect model, using Worldpay to process payments securely. Inside Out Toys is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Level 1 compliant.
What We do with the information We gather
9. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which We think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
10. Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information We will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
12. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure of your information
13. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- · In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- · If Inside Out Toys Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- · If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inside Out Toys Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Controlling your personal information
14. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to Us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Us at email@example.com
15. Subject to Clause 13 above, We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless We have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which We think you may find interesting if you tell Us that you wish this to happen.
16. You may request details of personal information which We hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Inside Out Toys Ltd, 72 Burners Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11 3HD
17. If you believe that any information We are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.